Our #1 priority is protecting our customers & staff from possible exposure to the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19).
1. You must have your temperature screened by touchless thermal scan prior to entry. If temperature is 100.4˚F or above, entry is not authorized.
2. Entry is not authorized if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough or shortness of breath.
3. Entry is not authorized if you have recently had pneumonia.
4. Entry is not authorized if you have traveled overseas or visited metropolitan areas considered to be “hot spots” for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
5. Entry is not authorized if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or has shown symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
6. Face coverings must be worn while inside the building. If you do not have one, a paper face mask will be provided.
7. Once cleared to enter the building for services, you will receive a color-coded sticker to wear on your shirt or blouse. Please place sticker where clearly visible. This sticker allows access for services for one day.
8. You will be required to practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet (2-3 arms-length) from other customers and employees while inside the building.
9. Restrooms will be limited to use by 1-2 people at a time to maintain social distancing.
10. Failure to adhere to these procedures could result in being asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your understanding. Your cooperation is appreciated.